About me!
21 July 2020
Hello! I'm Petra, I am ten years old and I moved to Switzerland two years ago. I like sports and art, but most of all, I LOVE reading and was introduced to it at a very young age. I love all sorts of books, like novels, comics, autobiographies, everything. I love reading because it increases vocabulary (I learn new words), and it is time consuming in a good way! I made this blog because I want to recommend books for people (normally kids) so that is will encourage them to read more,(Plus from some one from a different perspective), and that it is VERY enjoyable.
When I write a blog, there will be a particular format that it will be arranged in.
And this is how it goes:
- The title, about the story (plus photo of the cover)
- about the author (plus photo of author)
- Recommended age(s)\level
- What I think of the book\why recommended
I hope you enjoy my blog and the books in it!
Petra
Comments
Post a Comment